We are a thriving community bank, fully immersed in the evolution of a brand culture that is rooted in the heart of our organization. Together, we stand united in the knowledge that we are people who want to make a difference and be part of something bigger than ourselves. We do this through demonstrated:
- Passion and Drive: Highly motivated professionals driven to succeed
- Shared Vision and Thinking: Unwavering commitment to collaboration
- Focus and Performance: We expect the highest performance level from ourselves and our co-workers, and we hold each other accountable in our pursuit of this expectation.
We encourage and support continued learning to help us grow as individuals, personally and professionally. We foster and create opportunities for our continued success, recognizing and rewarding all those who make it possible.
We’re looking for qualified candidates who are authentic, optimistic, respectful, and inspire belief to stand united with us as a valued member of the Eagle Bank team.
All positions require:
- Professional appearance and approach
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, stress and/or unexpected events.
- Proficient use of computers and technology (ex: PCs, tablets, smartphones, electronic banking, MS Office, etc.)
- Compliance with all Eagle Bank policies, procedures, performance and culture standards and expectations, as well as state and federal regulations.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, including immediate enrollment in our 401(k) plan, and a generous PTO plan including 10 paid holidays.
Please apply through Indeed. Thank you!
Mortgage Loan Originator (full-time)
- Manages personal pipeline for all originated loans through closing and completes required management reports.
- Generates new referral business, leads, and relationships with individuals, existing clients, past clients, and real estate professionals for mortgage and equity loans.
- Conducts the application interview; takes thorough and complete loan applications; analyzes and prequalifies applicant information to determine viability of the client's desired loan program.
- Collects appropriate documentation from each applicant and delivers loan package in the time frames set by management.
- Maintains high levels of customer service while managing each applicant’s expectations. Maintains communication with borrowers, Real Estate Brokers, Attorneys, Processors, Underwriters, etc., throughout loan process.
- Advises and guides prospective customers who don't qualify for traditional loans by suggesting alternative loans and/or ways to correct credit issues.
Position specific requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
- MLO registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) required.
- Minimum three years' mortgage origination experience required.
- Proficient working knowledge of conventional and/or government lending guidelines, residential mortgage processing, under-writing, and closing procedures required.
- Proficient working knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending required.
Back to Top
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.