We are a thriving community bank, fully immersed in the evolution of a brand culture that is rooted in the heart of our organization. Together, we stand united in the knowledge that we are people who want to make a difference and be part of something bigger than ourselves. We do this through demonstrated:
- Passion and Drive: Highly motivated professionals driven to succeed
- Shared Vision and Thinking: Unwavering commitment to collaboration
- Focus and Performance: We expect the highest performance level from ourselves and our co-workers, and we hold each other accountable in our pursuit of this expectation.
We encourage and support continued learning to help us grow as individuals, personally and professionally. We foster and create opportunities for our continued success, recognizing and rewarding all those who make it possible.
We’re looking for qualified candidates who are authentic, optimistic, respectful, and inspire belief to stand united with us as a valued member of the Eagle Bank team.
All positions require:
- Professional appearance and approach
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, stress and/or unexpected events.
- Proficient use of computers and technology (ex: PCs, tablets, smartphones, electronic banking, MS Office, etc.)
- Compliance with all Eagle Bank policies, procedures, performance and culture standards and expectations, as well as state and federal regulations.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, including immediate enrollment in our 401(k) plan, and a generous PTO plan including 10 paid holidays.
Please apply through Indeed. Thank you!
Senior Retail Banking Officer
Summary: Plans, directs and oversees the Bank’s retail branch network including sales, operations, business development, market share, and expansion. Generates deposit growth and loan referrals in accordance with budgeted goals and objectives. Works closely with the Senior Management team, with overall responsibility for the Retail Banking function, and participates in the formulation and execution of Bank annual budgets, policies and objectives.
- Interviews, hires, orients, coaches, trains, and evaluates staff. Collaborates with Human Resources on recruitment, retention and employee relations strategies. Selects and provides for the continuing development of staff to ensure effective succession planning.
- Directs the development, implements, oversees the execution of and monitors the Bank’s evolving retail sales culture, including but not limited to: develops and recommends sales and sales incentive plans, establishes goals and objectives, implements sales management and business development coaching initiatives to support a culture of accountability, and conducts training (sales, service, products, services, etc.).
- Through calling efforts and other business development activities, nurtures customer/community relationships, generates deposit growth and residential, commercial and consumer loan referrals in accordance with budgeted goals and objectives.
- Works closely with Marketing and I.T. to develop and implement new retail banking products, services, sales, and digital delivery channel solutions and standards that drive corporate growth through sales force excellence, enhanced customer experience/responsiveness and consistent brand representation.
- Conducts research and analysis, and develops and maintains actionable reporting on competitive activities and trends, the banking industry, market conditions, and Retail division call report/goal measurement.
- Works closely with Operations to identify, develop and implement operational retail efficiencies.
- Represents the Bank through visible leadership involvement in various community, civic and industry related activities and other business related organizations and community service agencies, from which business development results can be achieved.
Position specific requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or equivalent through coursework and training required.
- Minimum five years’ experience developing and executing retail bank sales strategies/programs/plans by analyzing trends, competition, products & partnering opportunities required.
- Demonstrated initiative and practical application of exceptional sales and customer service skills required.
- Ability to provide effective sales/customer service training; ability to motivate and engage employees in ongoing sales campaigns/promotions required.
- Proven leadership, management, sales, networking, relationship building, organizational, decision-making, detail-orientation, teamwork, planning, time management, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, interpersonal, follow-through, public speaking and presentation skills required.
Commercial Loan Officer
Summary: Develops, negotiates terms, and services commercial loan and account business in support of the Bank’s loan production and asset quality goals and objectives. Generates and maintains a profitable client base and network of referrals for business development.
- Originates commercial loans in accordance with budgeted goals and objectives.
- Makes commercial loan decisions within assigned limits and makes recommendations to the Chief Loan Officer and President/C.E.O. for approval.
- Conducts business development activities. Establishes relationships with local professionals and makes calls on area businesses with Business Development Officers.
- Services existing banking relationships as account officer, e.g. ensures receipt of updated financial statements, follows up on customer needs, and makes visits to customer sites as warranted. Ensures documentation files are complete.
- Monitors loan status of assigned accounts annually to determine any changes in financial condition or business climate. If necessary, coordinates loan workout, collection and OREO activities for assigned accounts.
- Utilizes the Bank’s information systems to track/communicate business development activities, referrals and prospects.
- Monitors competitors’ products and services, and provides input for new product/service development.
- Monitors ongoing trends and developments in banking, commercial lending, various business-related industries, and the economy.
- Represents the Bank through visible leadership involvement in various community, civic and industry related activities. Pursues CRA-related endeavors.
Position specific requirements:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Minimum five years’ bank lending experience required; commercial loan origination preferred.
- Proven sales, networking, relationship building, organizational, decision-making, detail orientation, multi-tasking, planning, time management, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, interpersonal, follow-through, public speaking, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to practically apply lending/credit mathematics principles/concepts, etc. required.
Mortgage Loan Originator
Summary: Proactively and consistently generates new residential mortgage business to meet established loan production and quality goals. Consistently identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serve as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Generates new referral business, leads, and relationships with individuals, existing clients, past clients, and real estate professionals for mortgage and equity loans in accordance with budgeted goals and objectives.
- Manages personal pipeline for all originated loans through closing and completes required management reports.
- Conducts the application interview; takes thorough and complete loan applications; analyzes and prequalifies applicant information to determine viability of the client's desired loan program.
- Collects appropriate documentation from each applicant and delivers loan package in the time frames set by management.
- Maintains high levels of customer service while managing each applicant’s expectations. Maintains communication with borrowers, Real Estate Brokers, Attorneys, Processors, Underwriters, etc., throughout loan process.
- Advises and guides prospective customers who don't qualify for traditional loans by suggesting alternative loans and/or ways to correct credit issues.
Position specific requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
- MLO registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) required.
- Minimum three years' mortgage origination experience required.
- Proficient working knowledge of conventional and/or government lending guidelines, residential mortgage processing, under-writing, and closing procedures required.
- Proficient working knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending required.
Q.A. Specialist I (full-time)
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical duties in support of the Quality Assurance function.
- Verifies name/address record and titling of accounts.
- Confirms adherence to CIP procedures and document exceptions.
- Follows-up and tracks replacement of/changes to documents with branch personnel as needed.
- Works with results of Bank’s compliance reviewer (Spillane Consulting or Mavent) on post-closed residential loans, tracks missing documents and requests corrections of documentation with attorneys and underwriters in post-closed loan files.
- Maintains tracking report on new account follow-up and distributes to management.
- Verifies CTRs (Cash Transaction Reports) with nightly CTR report and BSA CTR reconciliation. Monitors and reports discrepancy trends to BSA Officer and Management.
- Validates all file maintenance reports with originating sources (CIF/DD/SV/ATM).
- Validates all cross application transaction postings with originating sources.
- Provides audit(s) assistance.
Position specific requirements:
- High school completed or equivalent required.
- One year related banking experience required.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and communication skills required.
Sales & Service Associate (full-time)
Summary: Supports branch sales and operations by proactively assisting customers with service requests and performing cash and non-cash transactions on customer accounts. Identifies customer needs and provides solutions and referrals for products and services as appropriate. Participates in team efforts to achieve branch goals including core deposits and loan referrals.
- Provides internal and external customer service as needed, including but not limited to: greets customers, handles cash and non-cash customer account transactions and servicing functions, responds to product/service/customer/account inquiries, resolves/escalates customer issues as necessary/appropriate, educates customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies, etc.
- Identifies customers’ needs as it relates to the appropriate selection of retail/commercial deposit products and services; opens accounts and assists customers in proper completion of account paperwork and transactions; reviews documents/data entry for accuracy and completeness.
- Cross sells products and services and makes appropriate referrals to other staff members and departments.
- Actively participates in branch promotions, generates qualified loan referrals and contributes towards branch product and service origination goals.
- Maintains working knowledge of all product, services and regulatory requirements.
- Manages personal cash drawer, including daily drawer balancing, check balancing, and drawer limits as needed; assists with branch opening and closing.
- Functions in the capacity of Teller/Sales & Service Associate in any branch location as requested/required.
- Organizes and maintains work station in a neat manner, in accordance with Bank standards.
Position specific requirements:
- Minimum two years’ high school completed or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year customer service experience required; cash handling a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Full proficiency in performing Teller/Sales & Service Associate functions at all branch locations required.
Back to Top
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.