We’re your local community bank with a long history of helping people make smart financial decisions and get the most out of their money. We’re proud of our Boston heritage and most of all, we’re proud to be an active member of this community.
Even if we don’t know you yet, we’ll treat you like we do and as if we always did. We’ll make it our priority to get to know who you are as a person, what your dreams are, and how we can help you achieve what’s next in your life.
We’re here to listen and to offer you the banking services for wherever you’re trying to go – and whatever you’re trying to accomplish.
Join the conversation with our Connecting for Growth Chat Series
We believe the key to financial success is education. We also believe strongly in the power of community.
That’s why we’re inviting you to share your financial questions in our quarterly online chat series. Join others in the Eagle Bank community and learn the keys to banking success from leaders in our community. You’ll get highly personalized, experience-based information from local business leaders, expert advisors, entrepreneurs and other respected community members.
You can tune in and listen to these informative 60-minute chats silently or join the conversation by asking general questions about personal or business finances.
Check back soon for our schedule.
What Can You Expect From Eagle Bank?
- You can expect personalized, warm, friendly, and professional service based on a genuine concern for your financial wellbeing and understanding of what you’re trying to achieve in your life.
- You can expect us to listen before we speak and work with you to find the right products and services for your banking needs.
- You can expect us to offer you highly competitive rates, terms and the most appropriate lending solutions.
- You can expect meaningful financial education and banking information supported by our Eagle Bank team.
- You can expect us to answer your questions, taking the time along the way to walk you through each and every answer.
- You can expect a bank that’s focused on your future, not just your bank account.
We believe it’s our responsibility to give back to the communities we serve. We’re doing lots of good things in our neighborhoods through philanthropy and volunteerism. And, we encourage you to check back here often to see how we’re making a difference that goes far beyond banking.